Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Joining the Ranks

So.  I'm about to join the ranks of the great Recovery Bloggers.  I've read many of them, loved them, related to them, been inspired by them, and learned from them.  I think it is time for my own to begin.  I'm pretty young in recovery, but, I want a place to record my journey and what I'm learning even in the early days of my effort to recover, with added hopes that someone else can possibly benefit here.  I've learned by now that I'm not the only person who feels crazy, disconnected, unable to trust people, especially myself, like I'm wearing a mask all day everyday, and like I'll never know life without it.  I know I'm not the only one trying to avoid facing my demons by wrapping myself up in addictions of all kinds.  I can't be the only girl finding her life is passing by very quickly, with much MUCH less to show for it than her young bright-eyed self had dreamed.

I've already started blogging before really introducing myself or my blog.  I just couldn't wait that long.  Had to write!  Ya know.  Holidays are rough!  Right??  ;)

I'm excited and nervous to begin.  I'll explain later.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment